WorldOpp Project (hereinafter, the Project) is an endeavor undertaken to create WorldOpp. The Project complements CNM Cloud Project.
The following sequence of steps is established for the Project:
- To develop EmployableU Foundation (hereinafter, the Foundation):
- Using CNM wikipage guidelines, develop all wikipages related to the Foundation. No one red link on any of the Foundation pages is a milestone.
- Create video lectures, post them at YouTube and their links at the Foundation.
- Create audio lectures, post them at CNM Archive and their links at the Foundation.
- To develop CNMCyber Bootcamps (hereinafter, the Bootcamp):
- Using CNM wikipage guidelines, develop all wikipages related to the Bootcamp. No one red link on any of EmployableU Foundation pages is a milestone.
- Create video lectures, post them at YouTube and their links at the Bootcamp.
- Create audio lectures, post them at CNM Archive and their links at the Bootcamp.
- Launch CNM Cyber standup, which is a series of weekly webinars for the interested in the Bootcamp.
- To develop Educaship Fellowship (hereinafter, the Course):
- Using CNM wikipage guidelines, develop all wikipages related to the Course. No one red link on any of the Course pages is a milestone.
- Create video lectures, post them at YouTube and their links at the Course.
- Create audio lectures, post them at CNM Archive and their links at the Course.
- To design and describe the process of recruitment of new participants, their performance and support using the following wikipages:
- Develop WorldOpp Fellowship as a starting wikipage.
- Develop WorldOpp internship, WorldOpp stipend, WorldOpp computer, and/or WorldOpp grant as related wikipages.
- The official website, WorldOpp.com, is under constant development. Its RFB are solicited continuously. The following proposals are collected so far:
- The fonts are not correct size and type. There are spacing problems. The Graphics are not right.
- I understand that the last "o" of your logo comes out from the circle, but you can not see it with that white blackground. You should use a different background to see the whole logo, otherwise, it would look like an error. If you use different colors, you can make people confused.
- The links are supposed to trigger the scroll down and up function when you click on them. They don't work right now. I mean.. if you click, for example on services, the browser should scroll down and take you to that section.
- Few responsive breakpoints shows the design is not properly adjust other than that it looks overall good.
- I can add a menu accordion in the footer exclusively for the mobile version. This accordion should contain links grouped by category (home, for learners, for supporters, for workforce ... other categories). The logic of the code is to display the links when touched on each of the categories. It is a very nice functionality.
- There is a code block "Meet Our Team" that occupies three columns, each one containing a summary of information about the work team (Natalia Glush, Vaclav Jobs, Valeria Malash). It looks good if there are only three employees ... but if it is required to show 4, 6 or more employees it is best to design a practical and intuitive solution to show your work team and make users interact with your website. There are many solutions, for example designing a container with tabs. Each tab represents a job, for example marketing, graphic design, customer support, sales, call center ... then, by clicking on a specific tab we can see the worker that occupies that position in the company. With this technique we can group a lot of information! You can add as many tabs as your company requires. There are other options but it is desirable to have a simple code so that the page responds quickly and improves the web positioning.
- I love to see a website with animations. Your website has the code to show the animations. However I am disconcerted not to see some animations in the place where the programmer put the code. Something must be blocking the execution of the code. I would have to do a thorough revision of the code to find the problem.
Epic of agendas
- In the future, the WorldOpp programme (or the programme) shall be the main topic of the Events. Although the Events eventually shall address needs of several categories such as skill seekers, job seekers, and/or income seekers, this programme hasn't been developed yet.
- The Project shall be the main topic of the Events until the programme is developed. However, Friends Of CNM, as many startup businesses, experiences difficulties in hiring developers. Because of the novelty of the programme, qualified employees for remote positions such as CNMC DevOps, Outreach, Event Administrators, and others are not available on the market. Training of the programme apprentices looks like the only available option.
- Thus, the main topic of the Events at the moment is the development of the recruitment process, which would include Careerprise Presence (marketing campaigns), Careerprise Literacy (customer education), WorldOpp Orientation (deal closing), EmployableU Foundation (initial training), CNMCyber Bootcamps (practice job), Educaship Fellowship (apprenticeship), and Careerprise Employment (on-the-job support. An WorldOpp incubator shall be developed first in order to facilitate this process. Many would like to be hired, but they are not able to start learning. The Events should primarily serve as a platform to discuss how to face this challenge, especially to brainstorm and find solutions that would allow recruiting learners for an WorldOpp incubator.
After the recruitment process is dreamed, designed, and developed, all positions are filled in, and an WorldOpp incubator is fully staffed, the topics will shift to the Project. After the programme is dreamed, designed, and developed, the topics will shift to the WorldOpp programme itself.
- WorldOpp FB (Facebook page).
- WorldOpp.com (website).
- CNMCyber Meetup (group).
- Global DC (meetup group).
- Culture Club DC (meetup group).