Septem Artes Administrativi
Septem Artes Administrativi (hereinafter, the Bundle) is the bundle of courses in enterprise administration designed by Bracka Leadership Academy and delivered through CNM Cert under both its original name and as WorldOpp Bootcamp.
In Latin, septem artes administrativi is literally seven administrative arts. The name refers to the core of the Latin curricula called septem artes liberalis. The Bundle combines basic concepts used in business administration, management, and organizational behavior.
- The Bundle's curriculum is built on seven sets of four quarters. They are not incremental and can be taken in any order. Each set is called quadrivium and designed using the DREPD cycle.
- The Bundle can be viewed as a combination of four courses. In a traditional college, each of them can be worth 3 credit hours:
- Organizational Behavior;
- Basics of DevOps Engineering;
- Basics of Business Administration;
- Introduction to Management.
Links between college courses and quarters
# College courses Credit hours Linked quarters 1 Organizational Behavior 3 Human Perceptions, Human Motivations, Individual Decisions, Social Rationale, Organizational Culture, Leadership, User Experience 2 Basics of DevOps Engineering 3 Project Management, Business Analysis, Effort Engineering, Workforce Arrangements, Communication, Monitoring, Controlling 3 Basics of Business Administration 3 Idea Generation, Feasibility Study, Market Engagements, Validated Learning, Business Modeling, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Intelligence 4 Introduction to Management 3 Concept Management, Operations Management, Talent Management, Relationship Management, Regulatory Сompliance, Bookkeeping, Resource Planning
College equivalents within the Bundle
- The Bundle can be adjusted to any specialty. At the moment, one adjustment project that is being discussed is employment search management adjustments for the Career Network Ministry.
- The roadmap for all adjustments is:
- To check whether the Bundle is ready to be launched;
- To identify a circle of possible stakeholders and, especially, subject matter experts in every application area;
- To narrow, adjust, or increase the scope of concepts for every application area;
- To identify possible lecturers for every topic;
- To launch the adjusted Bundle.
- Textual lecture materials on the wiki that would play a role similar to Microsoft PowerPoint, but be more useful because of its hyperlinked texts;
- Audio-visual lecture materials that would be posted at YouTube and use the developed wiki;
- Audio lecture materials that would be available to download or stream online;
- Educational assignments and quizzes are to be posted at CNM Certware.