Opplet (Russian: Оплёт; hereinafter, the Software) is the middleware that enables CNM Cloud. The Software runs on CNM Farms and particularly includes user management software and event management software, which are integrated through API with authorization and authentication systems.
- Main wikipage: Opplet.net
- Opplet.net is the Software's user interface (UI) that is supported by CNM Cloud.
- An OpenLDAP instance is used as the core application interface.
Several software plug-ins have been written specifically for the Software.
Certware-to-Opplet (certware side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for CNM Certware to transfer course completion data from CNM Certware to the Software.
Certware-to-Opplet (Opplet side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for the Software to process data taken from CNM Certware and add to or delete from a group in the Software and, consequently, its OpenLDAP instance.
Opplet-to-Wikiware (Opplet side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for the OpenLDAP instance to connect it to those versions of MediaWiki starting with version 1.27 that are used in CNM Wikiware.
Opplet-to-Wikiware (wikiware API side)
- A software plug-in is written specifically for the Software to transfer data to API of CNM Wikiware to change user rights.
- A software plug-in is written specifically for CNM Wikiware to provide it with API that will allow the Software changing user rights in CNM Wikiware such as add to a group, remove from the group, etc.
OpenStack (future extension)
Keystone is an OpenStack's Identity API. It supports LDAP, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML and SQL. ... [Keystone] does not actually implement any user-management functions; rather, it provides plug-in interfaces so that organizations can leverage their current authentication services.