CNM Social Communities
CNM Social Communities (hereinafter, the Lectio) is the lesson part of the CNM Social Essentials lesson that introduces its participants to CNM Social. This lesson belongs to the CNM Cyber for Action session of the CNM Cyber Orientation.
- A CNM Cyber community is a special type of societies at CNM Social. These communities group those users who share either industry or occupation. The industry-oriented communities are called industry councils. The occupation-oriented communities are called professional committees.
- The members of the communities are encouraged to exchange career-oriented information and, possibly, services, among the members of that group. Any Certified CNM Cyber User can initiate a new community or apply for joining an existing one.
- The CNM Cyber Community Board is a special industry council. This Board groups those professionals who work in workforce services, specifically, in workforce development, recruitment, and career administration. The Board oversees the CNM Cyber Team.
- CNM Cyber community, CNM Cyber industry council, CNM Cyber professional committee, CNM Cyber Community Board
- Would you be interested in more information about CNM Cyber comminuties? --Yes/No/I'm not sure
Placement entrance exam
- Every statement below is split into one true and one false question in the actual exam.
- "Board" questions:
- CNM Cyber Community Board can (not) be called its Council for Workforce Services.
- CNM Cyber Community Board does (not) consist of industry councils and professional committees.
- CNM Cyber Community Board does (not) design a network of accomplished professionals.
- CNM Cyber Community Board does (not) develop a network of accomplished professionals.
- CNM Cyber Community Board does (not) maintain a network of accomplished professionals.
- CNM Cyber Community Board does (not) oversee WorldOpp Team.