CNM Social (hereinafter, the Social) is (a) the CNM named app that allows for management of online communities and community spaces, (b) the instance of CNM Socialware that is installed on CNM EndUser Farm, and (c) the social networking system that the CNM Cyber Team delivers as a CNM Cyber service.
The primary purpose of the Social is to accommodate a social network of:
- Industry councils, which group those professionals who share their industries; and
- professional committees, which group those professionals who share their occupations.
This Service is powered by CNM Socialware, which backs a social networking system. Each CNM Cyber community can have its own "space", which includes internal board, messaging, and private wiki engine.
- With regard to Opplet roles:
- Any NetAnyone shall be able to:
- Any NetConsumer shall be able to manage one's subscription.
- Any CertUser shall be able to manage one's participation in CNM Cyber communities.
- Any CertAssociate shall be be able to create a new CNM Cyber community.