- 1 Purposes
- 2 Services (CNM Cyber) and apps
- 3 Foundation
- 4 Development
- 5 See also
Support for workforce
- The Cloud is designed to support people who:
- Haven't identified their vocations and/or profession yet. For these people, the Cloud can be helpful as a tool for organizing review seminars, practices and studies for them;
- Have identified their vocation and profession, but lack of employable credentials. For these people, the Cloud can be helpful as a tool for training, on-the-job training or certification of skills;
- Have identified their vocation and profession, as well as possessed all employable credentials, and are looking for a specific job. For these people, the Cloud can be helpful as a tool for job search skills building, market information, contacts, and marketing channels.
- In addition, the Cloud can be useful:
- Those graduates who decide to organize or promote their own enterprises,
- Those enterprises that source, selects, hires, onboards, and/or develops their workforce using the Cloud.
Services (CNM Cyber) and apps
CNM Cloud (projected as of March of 2019) # Software Core Purpose Service Status 10 Talkware Webconferencing software Webconferencing system Talks Projected
|Labware||Studio for Careerprise contractors to document their developments and store developed files |Certware||E-learning software to accommodate learning processes |Linkupware||Customer relationship management software to empower customer relationship management |Tubeware||Video-sharing software to provide its users with access to videos of Friends Of CNM |Wikiware||Knowledge management software to develop corporate knowledge collaboratively and access the results |Mailware||Email software to manage emails |Pageware||Content management software to empower CNM Page |Ventureware||A combination of enterprise resource planning software, customer relationship management software, and help-desk software to enable enterprise operations, empower customer relationship management and business intelligence
- The target platform shall enable operations of CNM apps and be a combination of:
- CNM Farms, which is the cloud infrastructure or, in other words, ecosystem of computing servers and cloud OS to support both Opplet and CNM apps of the Cloud; and
- Opplet, which is enterprise-wide utility software that supports CNM apps, which are end-user applications of the Cloud, regardless of location of those applications for end-users in the Cloud.
CNM software Description Service Base(s) Foundation Farms Laboratory cloud to support development for Production Cloud Dev Cloud OpenStack Primary cloud to run business operations Production Cloud Additional cloud to backup Production Cloud Control Cloud (if decided) Computing server to support webconferencing Talk Server (possibly) BigBlueButton and/or Jitsi (if decided) Computing server to store source codes, backups, images, and files Storage Server Undecided Opplet User management software that manages authorization of users and their access to CNM apps Opplet.net Written specifically for the Cloud using the Yii framework Event management software that discovers and analyzes event information, as well as designs and implements reports and calendar updates Eventtune Calendaring software that manages calendars of events Calendar
- Main wikipage: CNM Farms
- Main wikipage: CNM Cloud Project
The Cloud development occurs under the CNM Cloud Project. Although this development is independent, the cloud itself is conceived as an addition to other commercial enterprises and public initiatives for which this Cloud can be useful.
- Main wikipage: CNM Cloud requirements
- Adobe Captivate, Instructure Canvas
- Vaughn is not the most advanced in computer-based systems
- CNM Cloud is a long project -- it will take at least one year to launch